Wednesday 2 January 2008

2008 Targets

2008 Targets

Well since it`s a new year i have decided to take my training even more seriously and i will be doing the following to try and enforce that...

1. I will be moving on to a new diet and cutting out all things that are obviously bad for me

2. Training every day, wether it be , conditioning , stretching or technique practice.

3. I will be conditioning at least 5 times a week varying between upper and lowerbody exercises.

My targets for 2008 are as follows...

To double or more my current level of strength
To become more fluid in movement
To become more flexible
To move to a healthy diet
To cut out ALL junk food
To achieve the Double Kong vault
Increase precision distance and control
Smoother muscle ups


I hope to achieve these goals by the end of 2008 and i am confident that if i discipline myself , i will suceed in doing that.

Ian.

4 comments:

TraceurZeno said...

Good luck in achieving your targets Ian!

traceurscott said...

Good luck with your new lifestyle, It will benefit your parkour immensly.

Traceur Lyon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ian Lyon said...

Cheers Guys :) !